Rangers Captain #23 Chris Drury has to elevate his game for their team the way he has for team USA in the 2010 Olympics.I see a player who is coming up in the clutch for USA, so my question is why I haven't I seen it in New York?
This picture belongs to ESPN.com
I see so many stories praising him, but come on it is time that we see or hear the truth.
Chris has plummeted as a member of the New York Rangers, he went from a star in the post season to a dud in the span of the last two and a half years.
In 57 games played for the Rangers this season he has only 22 points with 10 goals, I'm sorry but are you kidding me?
He is not just paid to just perform well on the penalty killing unit, he signed the big contract being expected to bring a lot of offense in key moments.
For those who are gassed up about his perfomance in USA's win over Canada I hate to ruin your excitement, but Chris Drury has wasted a lot of New York's money and time.
Someone in the Ranger's organization has to send a message to the veteran center that he has to put the puck in the net when a win is within their grasp.
No comments:
Post a Comment