Thursday, March 28, 2013
Bradley Desir Ready To Take Care Of Business
I haven't had much of a chance to watch a lot of Bradley Desir's fights but from what I've seen he is loaded with talent.
Although I went to High School with him I never had the chance to meet him but when you look at what he has done to make a name in the sport its impossible not to respect him.
Everyday of his life he is living his dream, when your on your journey in life its important that you choose to do something that makes you happy and above all do something that inspires people.
Bradley "FeatherStone" Desir will take on Glen Sparv March 29th at the Chaweng Stadium Event Center in Samui, Thailand.
I know at the end of the fight Bradley Desir will be standing with his hand raised, every part of me believes this is a fighter who is going to keep moving up.
I don't know anything about his opponent so it would be ignorant on my part to say anything about him as a fighter, I also think it would be ignorant for anyone to overlook a fighter like B. Desir.
When you step in the cage with a fighter like Bradley Desir, your being asked to stop more than just a great fighter, your being asked to stop a man who was a US Marine.
How can you put fear into an opponent who has been through something like that? How can you break the will of someone who fought for this country?
Like I have said before I feel like B. Desir has already won because he lives his dream 24\7, as a fan I've tried to follow his career as much as possible and I know he will continue to do great things in MMA.
A lot of the upcoming fighters in MMA today are very well rounded and from what I've seen B. Desir is definitely one of those guys.
I like to watch a fighter who pushes the pace but I also love the art of jiu jitsu.
Submissions are very underrated, most MMA fans just want to see someone get knocked out buts there is so much more to it than that.
Read the title Bradley Desir is ready to care of business and he will do exactly that, his opponent is in for a bad night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment