Thursday, June 6, 2013

Brazil Most Amazing Atmosphere In MMA Today

This picture belongs to http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com

Watching the UFC in Brazil is like watching the World Series or the Superbowl, the atmosphere in this events is unbelievable.

Every single one of the Brazilian fans back each and every one of their own fighters, many times I feel like American fans can learn from them and back their own guys.

Take Anderson Silva yes he is the guy right now but American fans should be backing Chris Weidman right now, they also should have shown more support to a guy like Chael Sonnen who steps up to fight anyone.

I don't know what happened to the American fans but they don't seem to ever back the right guy, look at Boxing the great hero is Floyd Mayweather while the Klitschkos have dominated the Heavyweight division for years.

There is something special about the connection with the Brazilian fans and their fighters, they seem to give strength to their fighters and continue to help the UFC grow into what it is today.

 I still cannot believe how loud they were during the Belfort Vs Rockhold card, when Vitor won the main event you could barely hear the commentary anymore.

Much respect to the Brazilian fans for adding into what was an amazing event, I hope for more events to take place there in the future.

Brazil respects their fighters, I use to think they were over the top because of the few maniacs who have to act out but overall they are the best fans in MMA today.

As an American I'm not afraid to say that MMA wouldn't be anything close to what it is today if it were not for the country of Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment