![]() |
| Pro MMA star Bradley "FeatherStone" Desir wins his professional Muay Thai debut picture belongs to Bradleys facebook |
Professional MMA star Bradley "FeatherStone" Desir looked very impressive in his Muay Thai debut.
I guess its in his DNA to shine at whatever he chooses to do, I was really happy to see him out there doing what he does best.
I haven't followed Pro Muay Thai, as an MMA fan I had no idea it was like kickboxing but it was amazing to watch Bradley Desir pick up another victory in his fighting career.
I was able to see the clip from his fight, just to know what kind of athlete this is this is a guy who claimed he wasn't overly excited about his performance when he picked up a dominant win.
This is a fighter who is destined for bigger things, hes a perfectionist that works hard everyday of his life and it shows in his fights.
He came into this fight in incredible shape, once he took a few kicks he started to let his hands go and was able to dish out a lot of punishment.
I also want to know how the guy he fought came in at the same weight the day before, the guy was huge and B. Desir chopped him down like a tree.
Sometimes you wonder about people who hit hard luck but when you see someone like this accomplish what he has in such a short time it reminds you that good things happen to good people.
Where I grew up there wasn't many role models we could look up to, I always had my family especially my father and brother but someone like Bradley Desir could set a real good example for kids around here and all over the world.
Not enough could be said about how much respect I have for this guy as a professional athlete and as a Marine, every part of me wants to see him continue to achieve great things in his life.
This guy is a wizard on the ground, it took a lot of guts to step into a fight thats based on striking when a big part of your game was your jiu jitsui.
I said it before I'll say it again remember the name Bradley Desir, he continues to show how impressive he is as a fighter.
Once he realizes how talented he really is the sky is the limit, no doubt in my mind your looking at a guy who can compete in Bellator or UFC TUF right now.
I also want people who read this to know I'm sharing my opinion, but at the same time I know nothing about the hard work he has to go through in order to get to these fights.
Only Bradley Desir would be able to tell you about the struggles, he is the one in there everyday working but I wanted people who read this to know what a great man he is.
Growing up I didn't know him in High School, I wish I did know him because as a fan I've seen a side of him where its impossible not to support him.
This guy always has time to talk about his family, he doesn't brag about himself he constantly looks to improve himself and thats why he has reached the heights hes reached at such a young age.

No comments:
Post a Comment