![]() |
| Travis Alexander picture belongs to http://blogs.westword.com |
I'm going to start this off by saying I speak as an outsider, I wasn't one of the people fortunate to have known Travis Alexander during his life but its impossible not to feel horrible about what happened to him.
Jodi Arias may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but when you kill someone 3 times over as prosecutor Juan Martinez has said then what is there to think about here?
I understand the death penalty is a serious topic, the people who decide to show sympathy for Jodi Arias should think about the family and friends of Travis Alexander who are really suffering right now.
The defense team for Jodi Arias has slandered Travis Alexander, they have made up countless lies about his character and credibility.
While all of this has gone on I wish somebody would stop to realize the only reason Travis Alexander cannot defend his character is because his life was ripped away.
Whatever you want to say about how he was to Jodi Arias, Travis Alexander was not a killer and the things that have been said about him are ridiculous.
If Jodi Arias felt as if she were abused by Travis Alexander then why would she go to see him at the time she did?
If Travis was such an abusive guy why didn't he force himself on her right there? Why was Jodi Arias content on sleeping in his bed?
If she really moved to get away from Travis then there is no reason she would go back to his place like that?
The defense has repeatedly contradicted themselves, one minute there telling you Jodi was Travis Alexanders dirty little secret the next there showing photos of them at public events.
Still there is people in this world who decide to feel for someone like Jodi Arias, she has been getting donations while she is behind bars for murder.
Travis Alexander on the other hand, this is a guy who would take people off the street and give them a life.
Many of his friends have said that Travis would have gave the shirt off his own back, its really remarkable when you hear about the countless contributions he made to this world.
I only hope he is remembered for the great man he really was, I hope justice is prevailed, I hope the jurors see what this has done to a lot of people.
Before you start feeling sorry for Jodi Arias, she is a big girl she knew what she was doing and she has lied several times about it.
When you lie the way she has its hard to ever believe anything she ever says, her credibility is shot as is anyone who was scummy enough to take a cent from this case to defend a murderer.
Juan Martinez is someone who really got to me in this case, he said things that made me want to be involved with law someday.
At the end of everything every bit of my love goes to the friends and family of Travis Alexander, they have handled this as strong as anyone could.
The right thing needs to be done on Monday so they can all have some closure on this matter, still I know it has to hurt to have lost such a great man.

No comments:
Post a Comment