![]() |
| picture belongs to http://www.worldcorrespondents.com |
For years it has been said by many including myself that the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world Floyd "Money" Mayweather has ducked Manny Pacquaio.
I admit I'm not a big fan of Floyd Mayweather because I feel like he needs to be honest with his fans, when you see clips of him out of the ring he is actually a good guy.
I judged him to be a bad guy but this guy supports a lot of people around him, I did some research and found out from a member of his team that he did indeed call Manny Pacquaio to offer him a fight.
Manny rejected a fight with Floyd Mayweather and a lot of it has to do with his promoter Bob Arum.
I didn't realize how complicated this was, this is a business and there is so many things that seem to get in the way.
This is the fight that everyone wants to see, on camera you would get the vibe Floyd doesn't want any part of this fight but behind closed doors it was the Pacman who said no.
For the fans who want to see the dream fight of Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquaio don't expect it to ever happen, I don't see this deal ever getting signed.
At this point Manny Pacquaio is not in the position to make demands, if Manny wants to ever be the man again he needs to step up.
I will never understand why he didn't call Floyd out after the Rios fight, so many of these guys just miss that chance and don't get it.

No comments:
Post a Comment