| Robinson Cano greeted by Captain Derek Jeter along with rest of the time this picture belongs to http://www.newsday.com |
Robinson Cano is probably the most talented player in all of Baseball, he is so good that he is in a league of his own right now.
I don't think a lot of people realize the amount of success he has had in such a short time. Although I expect to see more out of him in the postseason, he remains the Yankees best player on the team for at least 2 to 3 seasons now.
We have been watching this slugger basically bash the ball year after year, he already has 1,351 hits in only 1,127 games played.
If you look at reasons why the Yankees have moved their way into being the best team in Baseball it has a lot to do with the way Robinson Cano has been carrying the team.
In his last 10 games Robbie has 14 hits in 36 at bats for a .389 average, lets also not forget the burst of power he has shown with 7 home runs and 11 runs batted in.
At the end of the night R. Cano is putting together what seems to be a great year now, he is hitting .308 with 18 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
This team really needed one of their big players to step up and Cano has finally given them what they needed for so long.
Watching Alex Rodriguez and Mark Teixeira gets really annoying sometimes when they take those same long swings against pitchers throwing smoke.
Listen I get it guys like Arod and Tex got away with that for so long because they were that good, but time catches up with you as does talent in the league.
Right now Robinson Cano is so far ahead of those two guys it is not even close, I mean if Cano is batting 4th teams will actually pitch around him in the 1st inning.
I think the reason I get so frustrated with R. Cano at times is because I know the guy is the best player in the league, I know that when it comes to all aspects of the game on talent alone nobody touches the guy so I like a lot of people expect a lot out of him.
The way Robinson Cano is playing right now I seriously wouldn't be shocked if he ended with 40 to 45 home runs, he seems to be hitting everything out of the ballpark right now.
I think today was the first time I ever heard Michael Kay and Paul Oneil just silenced by how talented a player was when Cano went the other way to hit the big 2 run home run to left field.
What made it so impressive was it almost looked like he barely swung, the guy is so talented sometimes he just makes it all look too easy. The homer he hit today was pure strength, I honestly didn't realize Cano had that much power.
The ones he pulls is just poetry in motion, its so fun to watch that nice smooth swing bashing the ball to an upper deck in right.
Putting his amazing bat to the side were also talking about by far the best infielder in the game today. There is nobody that I've ever seen who can make it look as effortless as he does.
Not only does he have the best hands, but he has an incredibly strong arm, those two impressive tools has made him turn double plays with just about anyone.
I can't believe how quick the guy gets rid of the ball, everything he does he does far better than anyone else he is definitely going to be a star for many years to come.
Lets see where his career goes from here because as of now I think your looking at the best player in Baseball.
No comments:
Post a Comment