Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dana White Bring Mayhem Back To The UFC

One of Jason "Mayhem" Miller's grand entrances this picture belongs to http://www.domgear.com













Recently after a 2nd consecutive poor performance in the UFC for Jason "Mayhem" Miller, UFC president Dana White has said many times he would not bring him back because of his antics.

Listen for those who don't get Jason Miller let me tell you the guy seems to always bring a crowd wherever he shows up, for a sport that hasn't had a lot of these kind of personalities you have to keep him around.

Look do I think Mayhem fought terribly his last two fights hell yeah I do, I know he is much better than what he as shown in recent time.

People also seem to forget when Dana had pinned Jason against Michael Bisping after a long layoff from the octagon, to put him against the fighter who has been said to be one of the major contenders for the Middleweight title was a lot to put on one guy.

Mayhem completely controlled the 1st round of that fight using his wrestling to ground Bisping, I really think he was on his way to make Bisping suffer his first submission loss, but the truth is he just was gassed out after the 1st round.

From the 2nd round on Michael Bisping just took him apart, as you saw Jason was so exhausted he really didn't have anything on his punches.

You have to admire the amount of punishment Mayhem Miller took, he never gave up, he took every punch Bisping had to throw until the referee stepped in.

Even know it was a lopsided fight I remember saying to myself wow I have more respect for Jason Miller now than ever, I've never seen a guy take that kind of punishment and keep waving on his opponent for more.

Now with the C.B Dollaway fight, look there was no excuse for why Jason couldn't defeat that guy.  Their skills are not even close, I really do think it was a combination of things for Mayhem.

I mean every time you are asked to fight in the UFC you have to hear if you don't win this is it, I mean to put that kind of pressure on anyone is a lot.

Imagine having the mindset that no matter what unless you get the victory your done, it really says to me Dana has it in for the guy,

Jason Miller is not the first UFC fighter to have two bad fights in a row, it seriously happens to pretty much every MMA fighter.

Look if Jason meant it that hes done with fighting, then the UFC should show respect for some that a lot of MMA fans respect, and give him a job doing commentary.

All I know is in some way you have to bring back Jason "Mayhem" Miller, if you decide not to bring this guy back then your missing out on something that could bring the UFC a lot more money, and attention.

If this so happens as to be the very end of Jason "Mayhem" Miller in MMA forever, then as as a huge fan I would like to say the guy is a legend 23-9 with 1 draw is a good record when you consider the amount of tough fights he had.

In 2006, he actually had a heavyweight fight in which he won with a 1st round submission win over Stefan Gamlin.

It would be real easy for people to kick someone while there down, but I know that somewhere in something Jason will be back.

There is not enough you can say about the guy he really is one of the best in the sport, and always will be. The guy reminds me of Chael Sonnen I'm sorry but I will never get on someone for believing in themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment