Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Someone Stop These Liberal Celebrities

Washed up actor Ben Affleck is among the many liberal celebrities who have no interest in helping anyone from the middle class down.

Ben has said that famous people don't have an impact on the minds of the voters, but then why does he have to make a point to go out of his way to campaign for Barrack Hussein Obama?

This picture belongs to www.observer.com

Do you see actors get up and talk about the Beatles for 10 to 15 minutes?

There is no reason to go on and on about your political views unless you want to be heard.

At least be honest it just seems to me that so many of these politicians and celebrities are the same rich phonies who treat us like dirt.

Matt Damon another supporter of B. Obama is another actor who makes a point to tell every one in this country how much he hates Sarah Palin every 5 minutes.

M. Damon is actually so stupid that he was going on live Television making comments towards S. Palin that were completely untrue.

Some of the things he said were taken from inside jokes over the Internet which proves how much he knows about politics.

I am sorry but why on earth are we letting these people impact our lives?

We already put our money into their television projects. What the heck do they ever give us?

Where do they get off developing political opinions when the hardest day they have is when they are turned down for a 3 million dollar movie.

One thing I laugh about is Brad Pitt this guy has to feel like a real idiot he not only supported Obama he asked for permission from Obama to speak on his behalf during his campaign and was turned down.

I guess Barrack had enough yuppies dumping money into the pot for him, but that story to me was very entertaining to read.

They don't want to pay higher taxes they know that if they really wanted to make a difference then donate more money instead of worrying about Haiti.

Look Haiti was a tragedy I am well aware of that for anyone who lost their lives or lost someone during that horrific event I pray for them, but we cannot lose focus of our own goals.

Oprah Winfrey is someone who voices her love for our president someone who made a point of saying I got good ol white folks working for me.

Yeah to me what she says wasn't that bad but whenever anyone even says the word black they are double looked we cannot have double standards people should all be under the same expectations.

One thing that really shocked me I made a point of writing about it in an earlier story how Robert De Niro made speeches for the Obama campaign.

What shocks me is again why would you support someone who supported Reverend Wright who refers to Italians as garlic noses?

I'm half Italian half Irish it disgusts me that someone would ever say anything like that or be involved with the person that said it.

If America was in such a bad spot before Obama then what has changed now?

We have to focus on the problems that we are facing every day it just feels to me that the main thought of this country is to be more concerned with Haiti than we were with New Orleans and 9\11.

I named a few actors along with a talk show host but there is much more in the entertainment world they need to be toned down because they have no business discussing things outside of their profession like that.

You do a million dollar movie so you feel like you are above people no get in line with every one else shut your mouth and cast your vote on election day.

I am tired of watching this crap I saw the Lopez tonight show he went on and on about Scott Baio who is such a so called racist for posting a picture of Michelle Obama saying wow he wakes up to this every morning.

Many people were mad that they were monkey noises in the background but to me it just sounds like he was trying to say she looks like a gorilla.

To me if I am a black person I won't get mad because someone else is called that its like saying that you think all of your people look like a monkeys.

People got to grow a thicker skin get over the past especially when a lot of them were not here while the racism was really going on.

Back to George Lopez I always watched everything he did but after last night I don't know if I could ever laugh at one of his jokes again.

Its one thing to have an opinion about something its another thing to keep the hate going all he did was fire up people even more who want to kill Scott Baio.

As far as I'm concerned unless he was gonna do a quick comedy skit about him George had no business tapping into something that he knew nothing of.

In the end celebrities should do their job if they want to actually make a difference then they have money they haven't even seen yet maybe they could pay extra taxes to help out society.

If you care so much about the working man why don't you put some of your money in when they are the ones paying to watch your movies or shows?

Take away the working class and the celebrities have nothing they wouldn't be able to boil an egg.

Look each person is entitled to feel what they want but when your paid to act then you go around campaigning it just feels like Alex Rodriguez trying to play professional Hockey it makes no sense.

The attention given from these people have definitely influenced a lot of voters I think its wrong someone has to start speaking up against the celebrities who decide to enter themselves into their own political game.

I'm ready to move on I hate the president I'm just hoping that something good will come out of his reign just to me when the big story about him is a billboard being put up without his authorization I don't think thats possible.

Lets worry about the stuff that actually effects us stop pushing the race card that goes for whites too I just heard a black mother on fox five news saying how racist we were towards the african amerian and latino american community for getting rid of schools in New York City.

I'm sorry but don't they have any white kids in those schools? The schools were said to be failing but the parents insist that the numbers are wrong.

I guess they feel the numbers are made up there is no problem with standing up for what you believe in but stop using the same excuse over and over because I have no sympathy.

I deal with bad stuff in my life too some because of being white I don't go around being mad at black and spanish people calling them racist.

I am in an area that is supposed to have money but is made up of loads of people who come to this country live off us for a few years then go back to their home soil.

My final point is the celebrities don't deal with the daily problems that most of us are faced with and they really do not have a place telling us who to support when it comes to who to vote for they should stick to what they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment