Monday, November 30, 2009

Rangers Look To Get Back To The Drawing Boards

I am not making excuses because the Penguins wiped the Rangers off the ice last Saturday and out played them in many ways, but the Referees are horrible.

Sean Avery was later clipped with a stick bloodying him all over the ice, but guess what? No call big shocker there.

This picture belongs to ESPN.com

Sean was pointing at his face covered with blood right in the official's face something really needs to be done by the NHL board.

New York's backup goalie #40 Stephen Valiquette was giving up everything in site, it was a really tough game for him.

Pittsburgh's Sidney Crosby played an unbelievable game forget the fact he faced a backup goalie, and a defeated team.

Fact is as much as I don't cheer for him he is one of the best passers around, he sometimes catches guys off guard because of his ability to find the player in the open slot.

Even with the game resulting in an absolute blowout I am still left disgusted by the officiating once again, and the obvious favoritism toward the defending Stanley Cup Champions.

The Penguins Matt Cooke put on a dirty hit to #42 Artem Anisimov's head which gave him a two game suspension from the league, but for some reason in the game was over looked as there was no call.

#87 Donald Brashear ended up going after M. Cooke who cowardly skated away the whole time, and for whatever reason the Rangers were left on the penalty kill.

Tonight will hopefully be a different story for the struggling blueshirts who look to put the King back on his throne tonight as #30 Henrik Lundqvist returns after a game off.

Its hard enough to take on the Pittsburgh Penguins can we just have a game called down the middle please?

I think Sidney Crosby is great but he doesn't need every single call you know its not fun to watch.

When the Rangers were up 1-0 I had to stop watching even with them winning because the officials seem to find ways to make an important game like that come down to a mockery of the game.

I know I will sound crazy saying this but I really have a feeling that when your playing a top team, and you have every call going against you it is very easy to give up losing focus.

I want to see a real Hockey game tonight called down the middle this could be a great game an absolute war you can see the two teams have a lot of animosity with each other.

Tonight at 7:00 pm eastern time the game will kick off at Madison Square Garden WAKE UP RANGERS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment