Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Richest Lowlife Mike Tyson Arrested Again

Could we possibly be seeing Iron Man Mike Tyson return to prison?

Better get use to those nice pink cuffs again Mike, I hope the house is brought down on this animal.

The sad thing is this man still has fans all around the world even after being a convicted sex offender when he served time in prison for raping a woman.

This picture belongs to img.dailymail.com

All I can say is I am sure that wasn't the only woman he mistreated, this man has been jailed many times when is it gonna be enough?

Why is he even walking the streets I don't care what he can do in the ring fact is whenever a boxer stood up to him he went down like a little girl.

Watching Lennox Lewis destroy him in 2002 was a site to see, Mike got taught what it was like to be in the ring with a real boxer.

He bit part of Evander Holyfield's ear off, while also trying to break Kevin McBride's arm in another fight he is a criminal plain and simple.

I know there are people who call this guy a hero let me just say you are sick to ever promote a man like this.

When people tell me he was the best boxer of all time get out of here seriously I can name 3 heavyweights right now who were better Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Vitali Klitschko, and not too mention fighters from many years ago.

M. Tyson is also a racist and has been very vocal with comments toward white people.

Whenever he was fighting a white fighter everything out of his mouth was white boy this white boy that, and in reality if it were a white boxer saying racial stuff to him he would be suspended or have his license taken away.

How could you call Mike Tyson a legend? The man just could never win the big fight, and now it is time we lock this animal up and throw away the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment