Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brittany Murphy Passes On At Age 32

Actress Brittany Murphy was found dead at the age of 32 due to problems with her heart.

This is a sad day as well as being beautiful and talented there is a side of Brittany that only her family could possibly know.

Famous or not whenever you see a family go through something like this it just hurts.


This picture belongs to www.celebrity-gossip.net

I am tired of seeing people die it don't matter if I know them or not it is always a tragedy to see someone go so young.

Brittany did a lot of good movies with one of my favorites being Just Married with Ashton Kutcher.

She and Ashton had a connection, and it really came out during that movie as they seemed to be perfect together.

I know Perez Hilton wants to bring the world down with her own depression, but now is not the time to go around telling everyone what they can or can not put in their body.

Everyone struggles with something you have to be around someone who has suffered from an addiction or suffer from it yourself to ever know what its like.

I am not going to call Brittany Murphy a drug addict because she died I haven't heard anything regarding drugs so I don't know why that would be the news story.

Take away money and were all the same people everybody hurts now is a time we should let Brittany Murphy's family grieve over what happened, and not to try to figure out how many drugs she was pumping into her system.

You saw it with Michael Jackson then everyone goes around calling them a hero so in the end nobody ever truly learns their lesson.

If you want to do something noble you tell the youth because that is whats important.

If you are an adult you have your own mind to make up, and it is up to you if you want to take drugs.

As for Brittany Murphy from a great fan rest in peace you are the queen of television may god bless your soul up in heaven.

The only thing that I can take from this is we have one more gorgeous angel up in the sky I hope to one day watch her act again after going up to gods kingdom.

I've watched so many people I know die that now it just digs at me whenever anyone dies, I wish I was more of the person who took the right approach, and was rich myself.

I admire anyone who steps it up in the world and makes something out of themselves, it is a shame when someone finally makes it then something like this happens.

All the stuff I had to put into my body just to play Baseball without pain I know I'm lucky to be alive,

I walk around I'm fine meanwhile there is not a dollar to my name, I don't contribute anything to society, why am I one of the lucky ones?

I guess god only takes those of who he feels have earned the right to enter his family to watch over us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment