Tuesday, July 24, 2012

1000th Raw Centered Around The Rock And John Cena

CM Punk turns heel attacking the Rock at the 1000th episode of Monday Night Raw picture belongs to http://www.tumblr.com
I have to say as a lifetime WWE fan, after watching Raw last night I was left extremely disappointed with how the 1000th episode turned out.

The WWE had one of the best main events planned for Raw in quite some time, the match had to be completely flipped around in order to include the Big Show and the Rock.

Months of storylines had to be compromised just to keep the Rock in the title hunt, a man who hasn't wrestled since Wrestlemania 28 earned a shot at the WWE title for the Royal Rumble.

By doing that you just basically made it clear to every wrestling fan all over the world that wrestling is fake.

Your just going to put the Rock in a WWE title match like that, so I guess the new trend in the WWE will be whenever a superstar stars in a new movie he earns a shot at the world title.

CM Punk had to basically make John Cena look super human last night, there wasn't even any point to it, it was done to put over a future 2nd match between John Cena and the Rock.

The fans were making it clear last night they wanted CM Punk as the champion, when the Rock announced he was aiming for the WWE title the crowd began to boo.

The WWE had to turn CM Punk in order to keep the Rock as one of the best good guys in the company, like I said was compromised just for one man.

If you looked at the facial expressions of CM Punk, I don't think he was really getting why everything was booked the way it was.

He looked as confused as all the fans watching, at the end of the night who always comes out of everything looking like gold?

What has the Rock done to get treatment like that? Who has the man ever put over? This has become more than a joke and to be honest I don't even know if I want to watch the WWE anymore.

I not only expected better matches, I expected CM Punk and John Cena to put on a good technical match, last but not least I expected a new WWE title for CM Punk to throw out that ridiculous thing he has to carry right now.

Even if you look at the WWE title, the title was designed for John Cena, everything in the WWE since the Rock's return has revolved around Cena and Rock.

I find it funny that the WWE champion is not even allowed to be in the main event most nights, he actually had to go on before the Divas match at the last PPV.

The main event was the Raw Money In The Bank match just because John Cena was in it, honestly those matches are a drag to me I can never keep on with whats going on.

I like the one on one matches that are back and fourth, I really thought the WWE would realize the Rock was off TV for that long he didn't deserve to be in the main storyline.

I don't understand any of this right now, anyone who could cheer for the Rock just to walk back in and get a title shot is just as ridiculous as him.

Whats the point in saying your back, if your going to vanish whenever you feel like?

Congrats to the WWE for completely trying to ruin CM Punk once again, congrats to the Rock for once again stealing the spotlight from guys who can actually wrestle.

Even former wrestlers are out of their minds and biased when it comes to the Rock, a former wrestler wrote yesterday the Rock is the best active wrestle in the world.

It was in response to whenever CM Punk calls himself the best wrestler in the world, notice the key word in that sentence WRESTLER.

Now this former wrestler actually says the Rock is not a good wrestler but he is good on the mic, am I missing something here? How are you the best wrestler in the world if your not a good wrestler?

Would someone please explain this all to me? Would someone please explain to me how 7 years of riding the backs of guys like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels makes you the best.

Lets not forget guys like CM Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan have been active wrestlers a lot longer than the Rock ever was.

If anyone deserves the spotlight right now its CM Punk or Daniel Bryan, those men paid there dues wrestling in buildings with only 350 people in attendance.

The Rock don't know a damn thing about what it takes to be an actual wrestler, and he never will.

For the fans who never got over the "Attitude Era", an era where the Rock was still not the best wrestler, it was an Era created by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Well I guess after last night it said it all about the so called "Great One", your so big the WWE had to turn CM Punk heel just to get you over.

Enjoy the cheap pops because they wont last, eventually the fans will turn around and realize CM Punk has been the guy keeping the WWE going the last 2 years.

The difference between CM Punk and the Rock, good guy or bad guy it won't matter because CM Punk is still 100 times the wrestler than the Rock ever was.

I know even as a bad guy CM Punk will keep things fresh, he won't have to resort to making 9th grade jokes from the movie Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.

I don't know how anyone could even find this man funny anymore, the Rock has become as boring as anyone.

I honestly pray to god he goes tit for tat on the mic with CM Punk, John Cena took him to school it would be even better to watch CM Punk just destroy him.

Lets look at it this way the Rock will win the WWE title, we all know he is way too selfish to put anyone over so I'm just hoping CM Punk exposes the Rock for the fraud he is.

I hope every bad thing about the Rock as a wrestler gets exposed,  for the people who want the Rock, have fun watching his 4 or 5 lame moves.

Have fun watching a guy who has a finisher where he bounces rope to rope and does an elbow.

Thanks once again Rock you had to take the spotlight, just don't choke like you did with John Cena.











No comments:

Post a Comment