Monday, July 16, 2012

What About Michael "The Count" Bisping?

Michael "The Count" Bisping picture belongs to http://www.cagepotato.com
















Former TUF 3 winner Middleweight fighter Michael "The Count" Bisping has put up a tremendous MMA record of 22 wins including 16 knockouts and only 4 losses.

I know I wrote the other day about the hungry Chris Weidman, I know everyone is reading the rumours of a Rashad Evans Vs Anderson Silva fight, throughout all of this the man who falls under the radar seems to always be Michael Bisping.

I don't understand what this man has to do to get noticed in the UFC, pretty much wins every time he fights, and in the past has taken Rashad Evans to distance with a split decision loss in the Light Heavyweight division.

I'll admit when he fought Jason "Mayhem" Miller I like most fans was hating on him because I wanted to see Jason win, it wasn't anything personal and seeing Bisping after the fight made me realize how much class the guy has.

I mean these two men had a lot of words for each other but when it was all set and done they left it in the octagon. I don't remember them ever really getting personal with each other they just went into that fight hungry.

People bash Jason Miller for his lack of offense during the fight, for anyone who actually saw the fight I think Michael Bisping's striking skills were just that much better.

I applauded "Mayhem" for taking an absolute pounding and refusing to give up, I really feel like Jason Miller actually earned Michael Bisping's respect by the end of the night.

Over the years Michael Bisping seems to always be the one fighter who never gets his respect..

Michael Bisping lost a decision to Chael Sonnen for a #1 contender slot last year, but since has yet to be mentioned in ideas for what to do with the future of the title picture.

If you look at the fight he had with Chael, Michael Bisping's style was giving him problems the majority of the fight, I think Chael Sonnen would agree that was one of the toughest fights he ever had.

Chael went on to say after the fight in his entire career no fighter has ever hit him that hard, he also went on to say not too many fighters are as strong as Michael Bisping.

I mean if your going to say Michael Bisping moved way down the ranks because of his loss over Chael Sonnen then your stupid, even Dana White said he thought Michael Bisping won the fight.

I saw the fight Chael definitely won, but I will say there was a couple of points where it looked like Michael Bisping had Chael rocked.

Looking at Chael Sonnen's face after that fight I can confirm Michael Bisping definitely hits hard, he has a lot of strength to be grappling with one of the best wrestlers in all of MMA today.

It was an extremely close fight, even though Chael Sonnen wound up with the decision it was a fight, it was everything you want when you see two great fighters stepping into the octagon.

I like Chris Weidman or Rashad Evans Vs Anderson Silva, but if you really look at things its time Michael Bisping gets some respect as a serious contender.

Honestly if Rashad Evans wants to make the jump down to the Middleweight Division, I would pin him against Michael Bisping for a #1 contender fight for the Middleweight title.

If Chris Weidman is going to tangle with Middleweight champion Anderson Silva then its a great idea, I honestly don't think its fair a fighter can just come in another division and take on the champion.

You should earn your bones just like any other fighter, forget what your record is when you make a debut in other fighters division you have to earn your keep.

So Rashad Evans Vs Michael Bisping should be the obvious choice, you have the winner face the winner of the Anderson Silva Vs Chris Weidman fight.

I know originally I saw UFC 152 on September 22nd of this year Michael Bisping was supposed to take on Brian Stann.

I remember seeing on fuel tv during a UFC talk shot that Brian Stann has some kind of shoulder injury that forced him to pull out of the fight, so right now I don't really know what UFC president Dana Whites plans are.

All I know is if you don't like Michael Bisping too bad, its time we all acknowledge what he has accomplished as a fighter.

Its time we all give this guy his respect, give Michael Bisping a chance to fight Anderson Silva,  another reason I'm looking for someone to take that title is so we never have to see that bald headed phony Anderson Silva again.

I know the moment Anderson Silva loses he will quit, the man tried to purposely get disqualified against Chael Sonnen but for some reason MMA or UFC rules didn't seem to apply to that fight.

Dana White you better start realizing the talent around you, you get hopped up over 2 or 3 fighters each year, look at your entire roster.

Look at the fact Michael Bisping has been in 3 fight of the nights, he has helped your company with the ultimate fighter show, not only did he win the show but he was a coach on the show for 2 different seasons.

Who knows what the future will hold? Does a part of me think its inevitable that Michael Bisping will shock the world? Yes I do but I wish the UFC would start promoting him now.

Speaking as a fan who didn't even like Michael Bisping at first, I can tell you now he is one of the more talented fighters in the UFC's Middleweight division.

I can tell you every time I see that guy step into the octagon he is just a beast, win or lose this man pushes the pace throughout.

Whatever happens as of now he has had a successful career, but the one thing I know about Michael Bisping is that man wants the title.

5 comments:

  1. Woаh! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It'ѕ simple, yet еffective.
    A lot οf timеs it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

    Here is my blog Facebook Cuenta Gratis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wоw that was odd. I just wrοte аn
    very long cоmmеnt but after Ι clicked ѕubmit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not
    wrіting all that over again. Anyωays, just wanted tο
    sаy fantаstic blog!

    Alsο visit my web рage facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blоg! Do you have any tіpѕ and hints
    for аspігing writerѕ? ӏ'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost οn everуthing.
    Would yоu propοѕе ѕtarting
    with a free platfoгm lіke Wordpгess or
    go for a paid oρtіоn? There arе sо mаnу οptions out therе that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Kudos!

    Also visit my web page; facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αmazing! Itѕ in fаct remaгkable piece οf wrіting, I hаve gоt much clear idea on the tοpіc
    of from this aгticle.

    Feel free to surf to my web-sіte: facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys I'm sorry I never responded to your comments, I honestly just literally saw them 2 minutes ago. I just got the blog up to write my feelings because I always annoy people around me and talk about things they don't care about lol. I didn't even realize it was a ncie layout I thank you for the compliments I really do but trust me its a lot easier than you think.

    ReplyDelete