![]() |
| John Cena Vs WWE Champion CM Punk picture belongs to http://streamingtvepisode.com |
We will be treated to a very special show on Monday, as the WWE will honor its 1000th Monday Night Raw.
So many legends have made their bones on this show, this has been the most consistent show week to week that I know of.
Again the WWE will give us another chapter in the feud of CM Punk Vs John Cena, we will be given another chance to watch the two top stars in the company put it all out in the ring.
for years these men have put in the work, they have maintained legendary status among a roster with very limited talent.
They have had to make matches work with such guys as Tensai, Mark Henry, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, just wrestlers who don't ever belong in the main event.
They made matches with those wrestlers work as well as they could, I think thats what really makes a good wrestler one that can work with anyone.
As we have seen in the past there is no better feud than CM Punk Vs John Cena, I think this is the match everyone always wants to see.
You can throw the Rock Vs Cena at me all you want, the fact is those two put on a match that really didn't come anywhere close to living up to the build up it had.
Every time CM Punk steps in the ring with John Cena, you know what your getting, you know that no matter what these men will put on a great match.
It has been said the WWE has been working on creating a new title for CM Punk, the title has been said to be debuting on this upcoming Monday.
The fact there making a new title that goes away from the title designed originally for John Cena, leads me to believe CM Punk will somehow retain his title.
The thing I don't like, I really see CM Punk beating John Cena, I see the Rock coming out in the future to say he can do what John Cena can't.
I'm really afraid the Rock will win the WWE title at the Royal Rumble or something like that, so it could set up a title match with Cena at Wrestlemania 29.
See if the WWE handles it right that could be big, the thing that I don't like is its hard to want to see the Rock in the spotlight when he hasn't shown up in months.
I would really like to see CM Punk remain the champion to defend his title against Triple H at Wrestlemania 29.
I think it would be a great way to build up CM Punk even more than you have, if you remember Triple H defeated CM Punk the last time they were in the ring.
Not getting ahead of myself I am still focused on this upcoming Raw, I am at the point where I like both Cena and Punk so much it doesn't matter who wins.
I just want to see both men go out there and put on another show, Money In The Bank in 2011 was probably the best PPV I ever watched live with the exception of WCW Mayhem in 1999.
The Summerslam after Money in the Bank in 2011, John Cena and CM Punk put on another great battle.
Whatever the results are, be prepared your in for a one of the best weekly shows of all time.
As a longtime WWE fan thank you to CM Punk and John Cena for keeping us from bailing out in the middle of 2011.
Thank you for keeping us interested, and bringing back the excitement that use to come with title matches.
There is very few wrestlers than have the ability to change the industry like these two have, they have made things fun again.
I remember when John Cena on Raw would be destroying 10 guys a night, while Randy Orton did the same thing on SmackDown.
What makes John Cena who he is, he saw what was happening, he knew things had to change and he was ready to adapt.
CM Punk was terrific in everything he did to set that feud up, but honestly it takes two to create historical moments like that.
With all of that being said lets see what happens, we all know no matter what these men will continue to live on as wrestling legends.

No comments:
Post a Comment