![]() |
| Wladimir Klitscko picture belongs to ESPN.com |
Wladimir now moves to a record of 58 wins 3 losses 51 wins by way of knockout, he has put together a legendary career, and the best part about all of this is he ain't finished.
Along with brother Vitali Klitschko the Klitschko brothers have completely dominated the Heavyweight division for years, one thing that they seem to be content on is holding all of their fights outside of the United States.
Look thats great that you want to give entertainment all over the world I totally get that, the thing that mind boggles me is why you wouldn't want to promote a title fight the right way.
This is not a discrimination thing by any means I think there is great fans all over the world, my point is all the big fights in history have mainly been in the United States usually Las Vegas or New York City.
I think at this point in time if Wladimir Klistschko really wants to stand out along with his brother as the absolute best pound for pound fighters in the sport they need to start promoting their fights.
You see it in the fight game a lot of fighters who come from other countries seem to not want to put any attention to building up fights for the American fans, and I honestly do not think thats fair because who is the ones paying for majority of the pay pay views?
I think its time for the sport of Boxing to evolve in general it all starts with your world champions, if you found a way to put them in the public eye more it could make a difference.
You saw it with the UFC what they did with UFC 148 thats because it was the first time in a long time the two fighters who were thought to be the best match for each other made the fight happen.
You saw the numbers that event drew, you have seen the rise in the UFC as of late, Boxing really needs to start putting out daily shows that keep the fans informed on everything that is going on.
With all of that being said I want to close this all out with pointing out the fact that the Klitschko brothers are seriously the most dominate fighters in the sport.
You can throw whoever you want out there the fact is both of these brothers know how to finish fights.
I really hope in the future as much as they are against it these two brothers just slug it out, and just build up one of the biggest fights ever.
If you saw a Wladimir Klitschko Vs Vitali Klitscko poster brother Vs brother if your a Boxing fan then there is no doubt in my mind that would be the fight you want to see.
We all see what a coward Floyd Mayweather has been, we all saw what an evil genius money hungry Bob Arum is, lets just drift away from that and look for ways to keep the sport going.
Who knows if Manny Pacquaio will ever face Floyd Mayweather, like I said before if the Klitschko brothers fought each other that would be one of the biggest draws in history.
I get it your brothers but you both got into this sport knowing there may be a chance you would have to take on the other brother.
Freddie Roach didn't cry when he had to fight one of his brothers growing up its the name of the game, if you can't fight the best then why bother?
Just saying with what I've been seeing from the Klitschko brothers they have beaten their last few opponents to the point where it looked like a man beating up a little kid.
You have to test your skills against the best around and there is no bigger fight for either brother than for them to just fight each other.
The sad part about of all of this is there is no many Boxing fans in America who are not really aware of the success the Klistchko brothers have had in recent years.
Maybe the word will spread and Boxing will become what it once was. I just don't see it happening at this rate, something has to be done.

No comments:
Post a Comment