![]() |
| Anderson Silva bumps Chael Sonnen this picture belongs to http://www.mmamania.com |
They say a true legend always knows how good he is at all times, they say a true legend never steps outside of his character in response to comments made by the opposition.
Anderson Silva who has been said numerous times to be the best MMA fighter to ever walk the planet, lost his cool during a weigh in for his fight against top Middleweight contender Chael Sonnen.
While the two met face to face for the stare down it was adamant what Anderson Silva is trying to do. He is trying to do anything he can to put fear into an opponent that simply doesn't fear him at all.
From what I've seen from the press conference to the weigh in yesterday Anderson's pulling Mike Tyson antics, I've got to be honest if anyone is disrespecting the sport right now its the #1 pound for pound guy.
Chael Sonnen has called this guy out for as long as I can remember, Chael has said many things against Anderson, but I never remember a day where C. Sonnen let his temper get in the way of being a professional.
Anderson walked right up on Chael during the weigh in bumping his shoulder against his jaw, I cannot believe UFC president Dana White lets A. Silva get away with things like that.
Your ready to throw away Jason "Mayhem" Miller for his so called crazy antics, but your going to let this clown make a joke out of the sport.
Anderson may be the most talented MMA fighter ever, he may be the best MMA fighter in the world right now but every part of me hopes Chael Sonnen punches that guys face in for the 2nd time.
I only hope this time Chael can finish that idiot, bring a real champion to the UFC, someone who will never back down from anyone.
Brazil is a beautiful country it has produced some of the greatest fighters in history, what people don't realize is its not the country Chael is calling out its Anderson Silva.
This is a fight the guy has wanted for all this time because he knows in his heart to be the best you got to beat the best.
I wouldn't want to cheer for a fighter who takes the fights he knows he can win and dominate, I want to cheer for fighters who want it all, who want to be the #1 guy.
Win or lose whatever happens in tonight's fight I know I am proud to be a Chael Sonnen fan, I know I believe in everything he says.
I believe win or lose Chael will fight until he has no fight left in him tonight, I know that guy is prepared to go to war.
Whatever does happen I really hope UFC fans realize what a jerk Anderson Silva is, I hope people realize this is a fight where the good guy has to prevail.
There are few moments in sports where something like this happens, this is good vs evil, you really cannot find anything bigger than this.
Look at 2002 when Mike Tyson fought Lennox Lewis if Tyson won it would have been everything that was wrong with Boxing, and for this fight tonight I feel the same way.
Whatever you want to say about the way Chael talks himself up, you cannot tell me one time where the guy just acted like a complete lowlife.
I'll tell you what it comes down to as good as Tyson was he was afraid of Lennox, as good as Anderson Silva is you can see he is afraid of Chael.
When a fighter tries to intimidate you like that there is a reason for it, if Anderson wasn't worried about this fight he wouldn't step out of his character like that.
A. Silva the people that love him I just don't get it the guy walks around in a pink shirt, sideways hat, rips off our country then goes around saying what a proud Brazilian he is, if your looking at a professional fighter that I hate this guy stands at the top of the list.
Whenever I hear that stupid accent, people seem to not realize he breaks the accent every other sentence because hes acting. Every thing this guy does is an act, I'm sorry but he is no role model for children watching the sport.
For the good of the sport Chael Sonnen needs to end Anderson Silva's reign tonight, he needs to absolutely punish him from bell to bell making him pay.
If Chael Sonnen loses I will still stand behind everything I say because I believe in him, but there is something inside me that thinks he is going to take the title tonight.
I don't think its going to be the way the 1st fight was, I do expect Anderson to come out striking but Chael's wrestling skills, and power punches hopefully will counter that.
You know what Anderson kept making a point all the talking is done since this fight is announced the only one I really hear running their mouth is him.
Chael has toned down the trash talking and has stuck to just being real with people about what he expects to do.
Chael Sonnen is not going around saying he wants to break the guy's bones and all of this, all Chael has consistently said is he is the best in the world, and expects to prove it.
For the people who make a big deal about Chael's trash talking I guess you all must have missed Anderson's antics during the build up for this fight.
You were right though Anderson the talking is over you were finally in a fight for the first time in your UFC career now your going to be in there with a guy who you can't bully around.
I know it must suck when you bully less talented fighters around then you finally get a fighter who gets in your face, this is schoolyard justice.
Tonight its on I just hope Chael Sonnen backs up everything he has been saying because Anderson Silva getting beat is something I've wanted to see for the longest time.
Hopefully Chael beats some respect into that punk tonight, either way don't expect me to ever respect a classless piece of garbage like Anderson Silva.

No comments:
Post a Comment