Rampage Jackson with comments made while he was attending UFC 148, he made it clear he doesn't care too much for Middleweight fighter Chael Sonnen.
Rampage made a point of saying Chael sucked after his 2nd loss to Anderson Silva, he went on to say Chael should leave the UFC forever like he promised to do because he lost badly.
Lets just get one thing straight to all UFC fans right now, Chael Sonnen laid out a challenge to Anderson Silva for super bowl weekend, Chael said if he lost he would leave the UFC forever while if Anderson lost he would have to leave the division.
Anderson Silva didn't feel the need to really respond, the challenge was therefore never accepted.
The reason Chael Sonnen fought for the Middleweight title at UFC 148 was because he earned his #1 contender slot with a 3 round decision win over Michael Bisping,
I guess Rampage is too stupid to remember, I guess maybe hes reliving the old days where he was relevant in the UFC and people actually care to hear what he has to say.
Chael Sonnen remaining the class act he always is, he basically tore Rampage a new one without even trying.
On Fuel TV on UFC's insider show Chael Sonnen had a response for Rampage Jackson, Chael basically laughed off Rampage telling him to continue violating female reporters, continuing to be a box office disaster while driving on the wrong side of a freeway hopped up on mountain dew.
Only Chael can say something like that, he seems to be one of the few fighters in the world who tells it like it is. This is what makes Chael Sonnen who he is, he doesn't care if you like him or not.
The idea of Chael Sonnen Vs Rampage Jackson gets me really interested in what would happen, I never thought of these two ever taking each other on.
I personally really wanted Chael Sonnen to capture the Middleweight title, but honestly if he jumped up to Light Heavyweight to face Rampage I think the fight would definitely sell a lot of tickets.
I think it would be great to see two fighters looking to get back in the title picture just duke it out, I really hope the verbal insults step up between the two because that would be a great fight.
This would be a great fight because both fighters are really strong, it would be interesting to see if Chael's wrestling skills can muscle Rampage to the mat.
I would also like to see how Chael holds up with Rampage's striking ability, both fighters have the ability to drop bombs but Rampage can be very dangerous.
I'm sure we will hear more about this in the near future, I guess for now we can just think about what would happen if both men stepped in the octagon against one another.
I guess all we could really do for now is just wait, I have a pretty good feeling Chael is probably jumping up to Light Heavyweight so only time will tell.
It has been said Rampage Jackson will fight his last fight for the UFC on the UFC 152 show, so lets just think about what could be.
Lets just say Rampage's last opponent was basically hand picked so he can leave the UFC forever.
It shows what kind of man Rampage is like he never talked trash going into a fight and lost, lets not forget what Rashad Evans and Jon Jones did to him.
Lets not forget what Lyoto Machida did against you, you can run your mouth about Chael all day but Rampage constantly runs his mouth.
He ran his mouth at UFC 148 when he wasn't even on the card, he was talking like he is still the Light Heavyweight champion, I just don't know where this guy has the nerve to do that.
The one thing I'll say about Rampage that differs from Chael's last opponent is Rampage actually likes to be in a real fight, Rampage has no problem throwing the fists.
I wish Rampage was fighting Chael at UFC 152 that would make that show draw serious money, expect to hear more about it but the fight will probably never happen.
Lets continue to keep watching and keep this sport going, the UFC is one of the best things ever invented.
No comments:
Post a Comment