Sunday, July 15, 2012

Anderson Silva Is a Disgrace To MMA

Anderson Silva illegal knee on Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 picture belongs to http://fanmma.com






















I've never seen a fighter get so much respect for being one of the most disrespectful people in the sport of MMA.

People can go on all day about what Chael Sonnen says, what Anderson Silva shows in the actual octagon is a slap in the face to every fighter in the UFC.

After watching several replays of the Anderson Silva TKO victory over Chael Sonnen, I can definitely say that was as illegal as it gets.

I mean the fact your even going for that move with a fighter in that position already shows you had serious intentions, even if the point of the knee didn't catch the face the thigh definitely did.

All I know is its funny how Chael Sonnen all of a sudden had a nasty gash across where the knee came around, I'm actually in shock there wasn't a disqualification or a point deduction.

Honestly the actions of Anderson Silva really said to me he wanted out of that fight so badly that he was willing to get disqualified for it.

I saw it with the shoulder bump at the weigh ins, everyone was going around saying oh no Chael ticked the spider off now no Chael was the first fighter who actually got under Anderson Silva's skin.

Chael was the first fighter to make him look like an amateur in the octagon, he was the first fighter to consistently ground the Middleweight champion.

Chael doesn't make any excuses which is what makes him who he is, he honestly should appeal that ruling because that knee was illegal.

What made me want to review clips of the knee was all the phony Anderson Silva fans going around praising him, once I saw slow motion clips of the knee I almost flipped out.

I can't believe this decision goes down in the books as an Anderson Silva victory, to me what he did was no different than the actions of what Mike Tyson would do whenever his opponent was better than him.

As good as Anderson Silva is Chael Sonnen owns him in the striking game, when it comes to wrestling he owns him there too.

Looking back what Anderson did at UFC 117 was pure luck, what he did at UFC 148 was just disgusting, I don't know how the UFC can put that guy up on a pedestal after his actions.

I mean just looking back at the first fight I'll put it in terms that hopefully people will understand, when your getting your face punched in for almost 25 minutes you don't wrap your legs around the other guy's head and declare yourself the winner.

Anderson Silva from that point on was called out for over a year, Chael Sonnen in the middle of the octagon looking at Anderson Silva in the crowd called him out right there.

If someone calls you out like that you come back swinging the fist, you don't go to throw an illegal knee while he is down.

To me it just showed what Anderson Silva is all about, this man doesn't want a real fight, he is your classic schoolyard bully who shrivels up whenever someone stands up to him.

At the end of the day if this were reversed then you know damn well there would be all these people complaining about how dirty Chael Sonnen is.

Look the man grabs your trunks while he is hitting you, he throws an illegal knee and all you can talk about is a couple of punches behind the head which is something every fighter gets away with.

I think a knee to the face while your grounded is a little more vicious when you think about it, I mean who can actually see something like that coming?

For the American fans who love Anderson Silva I feel sorry for you because the man can give a crap about any of you, nor does this man care about the UFC.

I don't want to hear any crap about him not understanding the English language, he speaks it very well when he wants to and I don't understand why doesn't world heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos do the same thing?

Why is it I'm watching UFC shows on fuel TV and guys like Junior are promoting the sport? Why do I watch those shows and see fighters like Chael Sonnen?

I'll tell you why because they love the UFC, they want to watch it grow no matter whats going on with their own careers, there in it because they love it.

I look at Anderson Silva tell me one time he goes on one of these shows to promote the company, how many times does he show up to an Ultimate Fighter episode to let them meet the so called greatest MMA fighter in history?

What does this man actually care about? He obviously doesn't care if he injures another fighter, he is a bug that has to be squashed.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you may be a great
    author. I will always bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing,
    have a nice weekend!

    My weblog ... golf digest 2011 hot list irons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome although it never mattered you can show the replay of the illegal knee a thousand times and nobody seems to care.

    ReplyDelete