
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvUWf_4ukvu9ZglJWvhn4S6VDy3LBzluzmmxdczrsrNwSIf9FsB6EMXzzwBAX8z33rMNW-dEjytdLM2RiZv-9Y79zvnwWKwX1DX8IOoSRpdY2uyoMmzke_CgPIMJNQZZHXJBo0VLUhzLY/s400/dreamteam.jpg
Both John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman has been a thorn in many Yankee fans sides for many seasons now, as they continue to annoy people with their lack of baseball knowledge. When you are driving do not bother listening to the game because you will hear garbage.
John Sterling has been the famous Yankees radio voice for a while now bringing noise to every one's ears. I have been listening to games where
I remember listening to a game where
Waldman has been known to trash talk players in the past, but this time she has gone completely too far in my book. Why is she getting into confrontations with A.J. Burnett?
We are talking about a pitcher who has pitched on the big stage of major league baseball, and on the other hand you have a woman who never played in her life.
How am I going to respect anything she says? I want to listen to someone who actually knows the game. When you have a lack of baseball knowledge such as Waldman you should keep your criticism to yourself.
I am going to once again bring up the fact that this loyalty toward Jorge Posada is sickening. It has been obvious that the more Posada and Burnett struggle the more Yankee broadcasters look to slam Burnett.
At this point in time I'd much rather have Burnett than Posada if it ever came down to that. The problem here is Waldman and
There is no personal conflict between A.J. and Jorge so why is everyone making a mountain out of nothing? You are going to start forcing people to dislike Jorge or A.J. because people have tried to cause friction between the two.
If Jorge was being shown up I'm sure he would have been more than happy to react showing the last 2 seasons that he is not afraid to run his mouth. Posada is not a little kid if he was being attacked he would have had words with Burnett.
Final words to Suzyn Waldman get back behind where you came from, and shut your mouth nobody wants to listen to you. Leave the personal attacks to real broadcasters who actually know the game.
Leave A.J. Burnett alone because he is one of the best pitchers in the game. I am sorry that he doesn't like pitching to the great Jorge Posada cry me a river.
Some pitchers and catchers do not click what are you going to do? Is it the end of the world? People are going to have to accept the fact that Posada needs to learn how to handle his pitching staff better.
No comments:
Post a Comment