Friday, October 23, 2009

The King Of Sports Radio

Mike Francesa has owned sports radio for a while now, and has handled it with class.

Mike brings very much respect to sports talk he will give you the opportunity to talk one on one with him from 1 to 6:30 Monday through Friday.

This is a guy who will never turn away a fan with an honest opinion, you may not like everything he says, but he will speak what he always feels is the truth.

This picture belongs to assets.nydailynews.com

A lot of people have become frustrated with the popularity of the man as he continues to gain more fame over time.

Some anger is thrown at him with the departure of his long time partner Chris Russo.

The two were definitely fun to listen to, but since they have broken up Mike has taken over as the man to listen to.

He has taken the show into incredible heights as now you can have a serious discussion with a guy who knows what he is talking about.

Its funny how Mike Francesa doesn't need to go on the air bashing everyone, that is because he has too much class to lower himself to that level.

Some of the verbal remarks made about him have nothing to do with his job, and could be hurtful to him and his family.

I am sure you can pull back comments he has made in the past that may have proven to be false over time, but nobody in this world is perfect.

Overall he is right more times than not, and that is all you could ask for.

I called his show earlier today, and although I wanted to say a lot more I could sense that Mike and his crew do a great job at their station.

I was put right on the line within 10 minutes which is good work by the people behind the scenes.

By the way if you want to call the show to talk to Mike Francesa on the air I looked it up this morning the number is 877-337-6666

I hope Mike continues to be the anchor of sports talk, and shuts out all of the critics who love to publicly humiliate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment