Monday, October 19, 2009

The President From Hell Barrack Hussein Obama

President Barrack Hussein Obama and Pastor Wright the man he claims to have no connection with, he only went to his church for the past 20 years.

Our country actually believes the words of a man who follows this racist who said 5 days after 9\11 that the chickens came home to roost.

This picture belongs to /1.bp.blogspot.com

If you don't know who pastor Wright is then look up some of his comments you will hate the man instantly.

Wright said that this country is ran by rich white people, but he himself bought a 1.6 million dollar home with the money he questionably raised from his old church.

Wright also calls Italians garlic noses while screaming god damn America, is that a man you would want to follow?

Thats alright because we have actors who are so dumb they support Obama especially one of my ex favorite actors Robert De Niro.

I guess Robert De Niro has no problems being called a garlic nose as an Italian.

Wright claims he loves Africa so much then he should just live there if he hates white people so much.

I've been looking up stuff about President Barrack Hussein Obama, and I got to say I am in shock of how ridiculous he really is.

I don't know if it is even racism, I just think the man is completely ignorant.

I was on YouTube, and looked up his comments about the Cambridge police.

I watched shows that made a big deal how he publicly apologized, I for one never heard him once admit he was sorry.

I actually saw another clip where he claimed it was stupid to arrest a man at his own home who is on a cane.

So let me guess this straight if you have an injury you are free to act whatever way you want, that is basically what I am getting from that comment.

Not too mention the college professor from Harvard was insane screaming up and down pushing the race card.

In the words of Obama that man caused no disturbance. How is that not causing a disturbance?

What would you do if a cop came to your house asking for id?

You take your id out, and show it to him get on with your day or night, but obviously that wasn't the case here.

If you want to know about the professor his name is Henry Louis Gates, and this is a video of how he feels towards whites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ffUNXe6pY&feature=related.

After you see that you tell me who is more racist?

If I started yelled at a cop who was trying to do his job, then even I as a white guy would be arrested.

You know its getting out of hand I watch I think I love my wife with Chris Rock, and he bashes white people at least 3 or 4 times in the movie.

Turn on Fresh Prince Of Bel Air I cannot count how many times they have made white jokes, or make the comment "Whitey", which was also made by Barrack Obama's wife Michelle Obama.

After all of that our country complains about a Halloween costume that consists of an alien mask with a prison outfit that says illegal alien.

If that offends curtain people so much, then it should offend everyone because technically were all immigrants.

Every one's ancestors came from another country, America became America because it stood for unification, something that doesn't exist at all.

When your president cannot understand a cop doing his job, then what kind of world are you living in?

It has been a while since Barracks been president, and I'm sorry but where is the change?

The only change I see is everything getting worse.

You think Bush was bad you wait until his first term is completed, and you compare Obama to Abraham Lincoln again.

The disgusting thing is this country preaches free speech, and all of that but anyone who ever has a dislike for Obama is called a racist.

Anytime you speak up for what you believe in you are the evil one, nowadays we are living in a communist society where we are not allowed to speak our minds.

What made America so great was when anyone could stand up, and say what they want now your judged for everything.

Well here is my take if everyone is going to have to be politically correct then that should go for EVERYBODY!

Enough of this attack one race or one culture, it doesn't matter who you are justice should always prevail, and it doesn't anymore.

On the other side I wish a lot of African Americans opened up their eyes, they are being brainwashed because Barrack Obama knows how to push the race card.

From past comments B. Obama basically said African Americans need to stop doing drugs, being lazy and go out and work.

To me that is a man who seems to hate of lot of his own people, I know because he is supposed to be white but he makes racist comments against whites everywhere.

You know I saw how clear it was how the democratic party works when you saw how racist Hillary Clinton was along with Barrack.

The moment they faced off against one another all of a sudden you could hear the hatred.

If you are a democrat yourself be careful of what you say to other democrats because they will call you every insult in the book.

This country does need change, but not the change we were expected to get from this moron of a president.

If Sarah Palin was such an idiot who didn't matter, why is there constant attention on publicly bashing her?

I'll tell you why because people are afraid she will run against B. Obama the next presidential election, and win.

In the end the politicians who are really discriminated against are woman, look what they did to Hillary when she was trying to run against Barrack.

Barrack Hussein Obama stands for an evil communist world, and I am not going to continue to let people tell me that he is great because he hasn't proved anything to me.

I don't like the double standards in this country watch a talk shot host a black woman named Oprah Winfrey the so called kind hearted side of hers only applies to curtain races of people.

Oprah is a woman who every one says is so giving when you listen to these comments she made that nobody ever made a big deal out of you would be sick to your stomach.

She should be taken off the air for what she said, but no we only do that to Dog The Bounty Hunter who was taped on a voicemail he left his own son.

Now people are getting upset because white people are making racial comments which although I don't agree with I understand why they are becoming infuriated.

Barrack Obama will only further some of the major issues in this country, in the end he is not a real black man nor is he a real white man.

B. Obama's race is satan to me he don't represent anything, but being evil.

I understand if you are black you will take my comments as racist please don't because that is not what I am about.

I believe blacks are being falsely represented by someone who is fake, and I refuse to be ignore what is going on right now.

A lot of black people are trained to hate because of all the past years of discrimination, and you know what the race war is over everyone has been free for years.

So why are we starting to make people feel imprisoned once again?

If we are going to preach free speech then make it apply to all people.

Before you think I'm just a white racist listen to a segment Howard Stern http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woBC5b3Ti0M&feature=related did where he had stuttering John go around interviewing people who had absolutely no idea who Barrack Obama really was.

They actually reversed Obama's beliefs to John McCain, and Obama supporters actually were stupid enough to believe Sarah Palin was going to be his vice president.

If you are going to tell me most blacks didn't vote for Obama because of his skin color I will absolutely laugh in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment