

These pictures belong to ESPN.com
Vitali Klitschko will go into his December 12th fight with a 38-2 record knocking out 7 opponents while holding the WBC Heavyweight Championship.
Kevin Johnson will challenge Vitali for the title with a record of 22-0, with 9 knockouts.
This fight should be a battle, but I predict V. Klitschko to chalk up another victory, he is a force in the ring.
He has a lot of experience under his belt, and has been dominating opponents for many years now being 38 years old.
On the other side Kevin Johnson showed utter racism for his opponent by saying once he wins the right there will finally be an American champion.
As far as I'm concerned there is no art in that, not too call out the truth because thats not allowed in this country, but why do african americans get a pass for their tasteless comments that come with 100% discrimination?
I hope Vitali knocks this punk through the ropes, and puts him where he belongs flat on his back.
This will be V. Klitshko's toughest fight in a long time, but I would put my money on him if I were to bet on the who will win.
Vitali will always be remembered regardless of what happens, and he will be waiting for K. Johnson when the time comes.
Kevin Johnson should close his mouth, and work on his speed because he is too flat footed in the ring when he fights.
Kevin will have to find a way to generate some quickness to match Vitali, and needs to pound him with his jab every chance he gets.
Stay tuned this should be one of the best fights of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment