
http://images.chron.com/photos/2009/09/13/18299211/US-VMA-KANYE-20090913EV.jpg
I am not really into watching the VMA's but what I saw was disgusting. Kanye West couldn't let keep his racist thoughts to himself.
I don't understand why this man had to ruin the moment for a young talented 18 year old singer who was having her moment of glory.
The moment was ruined from an obnoxious K. West who implied that Beyonce should have won the award for best video.
The reason I call it racism is because this is not the first time K. West has made a fool of himself on national television to grab the first chance to insult a white person.
If you remember back in time it was Kanye who called out former president Bush for being a racist, well now we look at who is really who in the end.
The sad thing about this country is now that he apologized everyone began to talk about West as if he were a great man.
He had to apologize or else his career would have been destroyed for sure because of him obviously being unprofessional.
I really hope that people will see this man for what he is a classless racist joke, and I recommend that you never listen to any of his horrible songs again.
This man should be banned from speaking at any awards ceremony since he fails at being respectful toward anyone, only thinking of his own agenda.
How can you have any respect for a man who stands up there, and flips off the crowd? Let's do what needs to be done, and make sure this man doesn't take another penny from the American public.
A little note to Kanye West keep your mouth shut you piece of garbage nobody wants to hear your jealous rants anymore.
Another thing to the singer just because you apologize doesn't mean that your words will be forgotten. The VMA's was your prime example of how K. West fails to act like a human being.
No comments:
Post a Comment