It has been a long wait, to see what will happen between these two fighters in the ring.This picture belongs to http://www.bleuken.com
the undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been one of the greatest fighters in the world, posting a 40-0 record.
If you remember back to when he fought Oscar De La Hoya, the golden boy kept Floyd on his heels the entire fight sending him into retreat.
Oscar is one of those fighters that will just keep coming, maybe years ago he would have been able to knock Money out, but just couldn't get off the punches he wanted to.
I still feel in my opinion that Mayweather Jr. fought a terrible fight, and did not deserve to win that night.
I read off ESPN.com that a writer named Dan Rafael wrote that he felt Floyd dominated that fight, I am sorry but that is not what I saw.
What I saw was Floyd skip away by lucky decision, because he kept shying away majority of the fight.
The older De La Hoya just kept coming, and fought with heart which was the least I could have said about Mayweather Jr.
Go on youtube watch the fight, and you can have your own opinion, but I would not call that domination by Floyd by any means.
There is a reason that he did not want a rematch with Oscar, because he expected an over the hill fighter, and got the opposite.
After his most recent fight with Juan Manuel Marquez, he showed how much class he has with the repeated taunting of a fighter he was much better than.
It is now time to face the music for Floyd, as he will have to step up, and prove he is for real.
There might be people who are fooled right now believing this man is the best pound of pound fighter well lets see what happens when he meets the lightning fast Manny Pacquiao.
Unless Money Mayweather wants to back out again to go punch the Big Show in a WWE ring to hide away from the competition I don't know.
I am not knocking his record, but don't sit there, and tell me he dominated all of his big fights.
The speed of M. Pacquiao may be too much for Mayweather Jr., as he will be left with a the decision for the fight of the year.
That hit and run style of Floyd will more than likely be played out as Manny as in the words of Muhammad Ali will hit him so many times he will think he's surrounded.
If Mayweather Jr. beats M. Pacquiao then I will say he is the best, but until that night comes I think his undefeated streak is about to be snapped with a blemish.
Floyd has been liking the fact that he has to fight boxers near retirement, as he stands at the age of 32.
Now it is time that he must beat a hungry opponent looking to knock his block off in Manny Pacquiao, and I look forward to watching Mayweather Jr. get snuffed right in that big mouth.
Enough hiding Floyd, and give your fans what they deserve after you always taking the easy way out.
If he really is the best pound for pound fight then prove it because to me it looks like he has tried to protect his record anyway that he can.
To my knowledge Rocky Marciano was 49-0 does that make him the best fighter that ever lived?
Hey its alright keep talking Floyd, because Pacquiao is knocking on your door waiting to eat you alive.
As talented as Floyd Mayweather is I cannot wait to see Manny take him down, and end the trash talking once and for all.
Muhammad Ali in his prime was the best all around fighter of all time, and he had 6 losses so what does that mean?
Mayweather Jr. needs to step up, and beat M. Pacquiao. When and if that happens then I will be the first to say he is the man.
Floyd comments that because of Manny being knocked out in his career, that it will say something about that would happen now.
Real boxers have to eventually lose, because they never back down.
Floyd has been hiding long enough, he is frequently called out, and takes the easiest fight he can.
I just feel that M. Pacquiao is so fast that Mayweather's style of backing up will not be effective.
Floyd will have to come straight forward to prove he is the best, and I feel that Manny will defeat him.
I think at this point Mayweather Jr. is deep down scared, because he knows as soon as he fights a real fight he will no longer be undefeated.
It should be a great fight either way but I predict the win to go to Manny Pacquiao.
I am not doubting the talent of money Mayweather, but lets be real he can be beaten if the right guy steps to the challenge.
Any boxer can be beaten on any night, it is mind over matter.
When a fighter is undefeated he deserves respect which is why I will be the first to say up I am a fan of the man, but I must tell you my honest opinion or else everything I write will mean nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment